Services we deliver
We can help transform your practice to improve income and patient care
“David and his team at Medical Website Solutions delivered an exceptional website for my fertility practice. Fast, professional service and great online strategy sees my website consistently appear amongst the top rankings in Google searches and delivers patients into my fertility practice.”
Dr. Myran Ponnam-Palam – Visit www.myran.com.au
1. Practice analysis
In order to find the best online solutions for your medical practice we must know your target patients and their needs and wants.
We combine your target patients needs analysis with your practice’s strategy and our online expertise to develop an online solution that improves your practice’s income and patient care.
2. Project management
Your online solution should be delivered efficiently and effectively, so we develop a project management plan that suits your needs.
We walk you through every step of the way to ensure you are 100% comfortable. Our great communication skills help us ensure we are on the right track to deliver you an effective and stunning online solution. On time. On budget and delivers the results you want for your practice and your patients.
Exceptional web design must take into account the following five perspectives:
- Support your practice’s strategy
- Meet your target audience/s needs
- Must be end-user friendly
- Helps support your service’s information and patient assist process
- Leads new and current patients to take appropriate action
We map out the above processes to ensure your website meets and exceeds your practice’s and patients needs and expectations – If your website builders are not undertaking this analysis, they don’t understand your practice, or your patients, so how can they effectively build you a website that drives your business?
We use our proven systems to ensure your website is stunning, modern, functional and can add on features in the future. We aim to at least exceed your expectations.
Read more about our approach at – Website design for doctors.
Website copywriting about delivering the words that work for your practice and your patients.
We have over 15 years of website copywriting experience. We know how to make your website copy easy to read and digest:
- Organise information using headlines and sub headlines
- Break up text with bullet points
- Use user-friendly typefaces
- Complimentary colour palette for great looks
- Helpful and appealing images
- Great navigation
Our extensive research and experience helps us know what patients need and want in order for them to take action on your website.
5. Graphic design
Need a logo or want to modernise your current branding or website site look and feel? Branding is one of the most important aspects of any medical practice. It’s the personification of what you are and stand for. It’s like your practice’s DNA.
A great brand tells patients what to expect from your services, and it differentiates who you are, who you want to be and who your patients perceive you to be.
Take a look at a recent example of our work:
6. Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation for your medical practice is about maximising the number of potential patients that find your practice using search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo.
More to the point, when patients search online for your services, does your practice’s website make the first page of Google?
Is it worth it? Take a look at the results of an extensive study done in 2013 from Search Engine Watch. It shows the amount of organic traffic businesses receive from organic Google search results, given their positioning on the page:
- Position 1 – Average traffic share 32.5%
- Position 2 – Average traffic share 17.6%
- Position 3 – Average traffic share 11.4%
- Position 4 – Average traffic share 8.1%
- Position 5 – Average traffic share 6.1%
If Search Engine Optimisation is in your medical practice’s best interest, we’ll make sure you appear prominently on major search engines.
You can find out more at – Search engine optimisation for doctors.
“David and his team at Medical Website Solutions ensure my website consistently appears amongst the top rankings in Google searches. This helps deliver patients into my fertility practice.”
Dr. Myran Ponnam-Palam – Visit www.myran.com.au
The quickest way to get to the top of search engine listings is by paying for your ad to appear.
- Targeting the most relevant and useful keywords
- Driving traffic to your website
- Converting website visitors into patients
- Cost effective pay-per-click results
8. Website analytics
Measure, measure and measure. In order to find out how effective your website is performing you need to to measure its performance.
- How many visitors is your website receiving?
- What are your websites most popular pages?
- What is your websites bounce rate?
- How fast does your website load?
- How do you measure your websites conversion rate?
We can help you set up and analyse your key website performance statistics to improve your website to deliver your practice’s goals and show the return on investment.
Creating email campaigns that taps into your existing patient base is a powerful way to build your practice. Why, well your current patients already know and trust you.
Building a database for your medical practice is important. Done well it can lead to improved follow-up services, more patient referrals, help retain existing patients and enhance your reputation and expertise.
Email marketing also:
- Creates a personal connection
- Is low cost
- Easy to implement and;
- Quick to deploy
Is social media the right fit for your medical practice? If so which social media platform/s should your practice use – facebook, Google+, twitter or linkedin? The answer is the one which best allows you to interact with your patients and meet you practice’s goals.
We can help you develop and implement:
- Social media strategy
- Content calendar and production
- Grow your social media following
- Measurement and constant improvement
What’s the point of having of have a lot of people visiting your website if you can’t convert them into patients?
Competition in the medical profession in all specialities is increasing. Did you know:
- Up to 90% of people will visit your website before contacting you
- 98% of people wont contact you the first time they visit your website
- Patients will visit 3 of your competitor websites before making a decision
Our proven conversion systems could help your practice increase patient numbers by 12% to 36%.
Find out more by reading: How to increase your patient numbers by 12% to 36%
12. Online appointments and SMS reminders
Research shows 50% of patients would like to have an online self service option. By allowing your patients to book an appointment online it saves your clinic time and allows patients to book an appointment when it suits them, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
SMS appointment reminders are:
(1) A great reminder service your patient,
(2) They could reduce missed appointments,
(3) Allow you rebook missed time slots to maximise your practice’s income.
13. Clinic app
An app for your medical practice could allow you to connect with your patients on a new level. Your patients could:
- Book an appointment
- Click to call function
- Instant message your patients
- Practice information available at their fingertips
14. Online patient registration
Patients can fill out their details online or via a kiosk saving them and your practice time.